Welcome to the Leadership Wyoming Alumni Association web area!
Leadership Wyoming Alumni is currently made up of 668 members from sixteen classes and over 60 different areas across Wyoming. Our alumni is involved in truly "Building a Better Wyoming." Our members come from various backgrounds, diverse point-of-views and job areas. They have been brought together by this program and remain a tight network of friends through this experience.
The Leadership Wyoming Alumni Association strives to keep alumni connected to the issues facing our state through connectivity to the Leadership Wyoming program and the ever-growing network of alumni.
The Association has several events throughout the year to bring all Leadership Wyoming past classes together in hopes that they will get to know a broader group beyond their immediate class in which they graduated. Events include regional recruitment meetings for upcoming classes, the Leadership Challenge Institute- a one to two day event held in the fall at different locations and strives to bring current issues and Inner Work to the session, and the Homecoming Tailgate Party where class members and their families meet up before the University of Wyoming football game in Laramie.
Ensure connectivity, diversity, and recommitment to action of Leadership Wyoming Alumni in support of progress and prosperity in Wyoming.
- Continue to provide learning opportunities about critical issues facing Wyoming's economy and quality of life.
- To provide trustee leadership and professional development opportunities to build leadership skills.
- Continue to challenge the thinking and perspective of graduates.
- Maintain a self-supporting active network of graduates.
- Commit to building a better Wyoming.
A Partnership of the Wyoming Heritage Foundation and the University of Wyoming